The following represents the standard construction procedures and materials for all homes built by Bill Taylor Construction, Inc.. These are not "upgrades" or "extras" as is often the case with most builders.
- Silent I joints
- Floor joist and ceiling joists installed 16" on center for a structurally sound, solid build home
- High performace sub floor
- Gravel (instead of less expensive fillers like soil) is always installed in the floor area of garages and porches before concrete is poured to prevent concrete from settling and cracking
- Concrete fiber is included in all concrete flatwork (to bind concrete together, reduces concrete cracks)
- Interior walls are primed and then painted with two additional coats of top of the line, quality paint
- Aluminum clad wood windows are installed for superior energy efficiency, comfort and security instead of much less expensive as well as inferior vinyl windows.
- Eight foot tall garage doors instead of the "usual" seven foot doors